Sunday, January 20, 2013

south africa photo diary

 




This was my leavers. Finding my roots, meeting family and friends, lots of drinks with the cousins; some South Africans and some from Memphis-town (yes the one in Tennesee), tanning with my abroad sis, climbing mountains, sitting on the edge of Leopard Rock, almost drowing yet warmed in African oceans, my first tidal pool encounter, seeing the 'Big 5' multiple times at the best Sabi Sans Lodge, Idube, watching my brother jump off a cliff (attached to a bungi chord), discovering the joy of cider that is the Savanna Light, riding the horse by the name of Ziggy in and around the Drakensberg mountains, many beaches up and down the coast of KwaZulu-Natal, and on my last night cooking, makin' music and more drinks with the cousins. Sorry, Rotto -you've met your match.

No comments:

Post a Comment